Notifications
Clear all

Car Render Challenge 2023 - Fiat 500 F

Page 2 / 2

Quadswireframe
(@quadswireframe)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I finished with the car, I'll texture it later, now I'm working on the oil rig, I found a nice free model but I have to edit it a bit and texture it from zero.
Here it is

Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
Quadswireframe
(@quadswireframe)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Just making some tests with light, I have to work more between sand and sea connection, and change some things in the light

Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
Quadswireframe
(@quadswireframe)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

ok I fixed the general light and the beach too.  I just have to work on the sea foam a bit and I can add other things on the beach. I think you can guess what is the main theme of my render now.

ReplyQuote
Quadswireframe
(@quadswireframe)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I think that I fixed the gap between sea and beach, I used a pic with a llittle long exposure to match the movement of the sea with the blurry clouds of the sky, typical of long exposure photos, like 1/2 if there is enough wind. The image is with color ramp on alpha channel to remove the background and to keep the foam, I used subd, curve and shrink. For the fire I just found a pic with an oil rig, so it's real fire of a real oil rig, and with some tweaks between photoshop and blender I kept just the fire and smoke. It's time to add, some rubbish, vegetation and two characters.

ReplyQuote
Quadswireframe
(@quadswireframe)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Added one character, added a bit of rubbish and plants. I textured a bit the car but I have to make normal maps on PS for tire and lights. I try to add the other character now, then I'll finish the car.

ReplyQuote
Quadswireframe
(@quadswireframe)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I manually rigged the second character because mixamo didn't do a nice job like the first character. I'm finally pretty close to finish the scene. Maybe I'll change some little things before to close it, I just have to check if when I finish it works for me.

Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
Quadswireframe
(@quadswireframe)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I textured headlight, I made a bump map in PS. I have to make texture for low light in front of the car, backlight and tires.

I made some changes in the scene, I changed the sky because I wasn't happy with that one, I changed vegetation and texture near sea. I added some particles like seashell and some little woods and seagulls.

Serhii reacted
ReplyQuote
Quadswireframe
(@quadswireframe)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I textured last things, now the scene should be finished. I'll wait to apply for the contest to see if something is missing but this week I'll apply.

ReplyQuote
Quadswireframe
(@quadswireframe)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

This is my entry for the contest, I delivered all the files today after some little corrections during these days. Draw and lineart was made by @just.juri_art and all the 3D stuff was made by me @quadswireframe, I asked my friend to help me with the storyboard because I'm not so good in drawing ahah and to develop the idea of the project. I hope you like it and good luck everyone!

ReplyQuote
christianmlr
(@christianmlr)

what a really good job !

which software do you use to make this?

Thank you

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2